Friday, August 28, 2009

Hitting the books

"EDUCATION IS THE PROGRESSIVE DISCOVERY OF OUR OWN IGNORANCE."


Actually we don't really use books -- all our lectures are power point presentations
which we print off in place of buying loads of books. But 2 weeks ago I started in the Dr. William M. Scholl School of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, IL. So far I'm taking Biochemistry, Gross Anatomy, Structure & Function (physiology and histology) and a class called Essentials of Clinical Reasoning. Already I'm astonished at how much can be learned when adequate time is spend staring at/studying it. I think I only studied this much during finals week at Wheaton, but so far I'm enjoying all my classes, but leaning toward Anatomy being my favorite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BOOKS are fun. Feet smell.