Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brenda Update

Progress with Brenda's kitchen!  
Brenda and I have been staying in touch via cell phone since I've been back in the States and she and her family are doing well, although she mentioned last time that my Spanish has gotten much worse!  
Because of the money she has earned selling the purses and bags she sews, she has been able to buy the bricks for her new kitchen!  Brenda and Alfredo are excited to add a kitchen to their home to keep the chickens from flying on the stove and also to keep the rain out when Brenda is preparing food.  She is hoping to have the construction done before the rainy season starts this fall.  
HAPPY birthday!  The twins turned 2 in July!  Look at their beautiful dresses!  Somebody must've had a little too much fun.
These pictures were taken off of Heather's blog, but sure seems like they had a fun party.  I'm sorry I had to miss it!
Aunt Cristy with the birthday girls (Alesandra and Alejandra).

No comments: