Friday, April 3, 2009

HP video



(Lyrics from a song by Waterdeep)


The backdrop of mountains

Cuts into the sky

Is it there to protect

Or entrap the ones inside

The quiet village 

Is full of tired brows

And strips of farmland

Fight it out with the farmers


In the night

The roosters crow with hunger

Wind brings dust instead of rain

Brought with thunder


As I hold your dirty hand

All that I can say to you

Is in the awkward smile I make

I can’t explain why I came

To this distant land

And your simple smile 

Have touch my soul

But I can’t help

Love you and know

That you have all you need


And as I look into your face

I see hope and not disgrace

The strength that carries you along

The rugged road you travel on


As we go our separate ways

Can be sure that I have changed

Because I have seen the way you live




No comments: