Sunday, October 19, 2008

Michigan weekend

Sarah and I drove up and spent a couple of days in MI this past weekend to visit our grandparents.  I really enjoyed sharing with them the video from HHIM -- it really does a great job sharing the mission and vision of the organization and also paints a good picture of what life is like where I will be living and working in Rio Viejo.  I'm hoping to get the video linked up to my blog sometime soon. 

We were also catch a bit of Nick's first half marathon!  He did an awesome job and has inspired me to train for the next race I run, which isn't all that helpful since my first 10K is this coming Sunday!  Nick ran for team World Vision and even finished under 2 hours -- not bad at all!  Sarah and I were content being cheerleaders and thought we deserved our second cookie of the weekend for our efforts -- conveniently located near the race course at our favorite restaurant in GR, the Gaia.


No comments: