Friday, May 8, 2009

Chickens!

Ugliest Chicken of the Year award:
One day during the 10-day visit of my friend Alex, we crowned this featherless friend first place.  Unfortunately it must've heard and while we were snoozing in our hammocks it took out its revenge by stealthily sneaking into the house and leaving a number of splats scattered throughout the house, despite the tall barricades which guarded the back door.


Here he is purusing the kitchen in search of the vast array of dead bugs...


...under the kitchen table, where he really hit the jackpot...




...in my ROOM, that little sneaker...



...under the couch (quite a contrast of cultures, no?)...




...and finally, FUERA!!  And stay out!

1 comment:

Heather Stewart said...

yeah...if I find him in my room again...it is soup for me and death for him!